Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeanB

Does Anyone Have Any Spare Dampers

13 posts in this topic

My car passed it's MOT today which makes me happy however an advisory was issued for the rear nearside damper leaking, which takes the shine off a little.

The little voice inside my head predictably piped up with "this is an opportunity to get some nitrons" but the reality is I can't justify the expense. Unless maybe if they were really cheap.

Has anyone got any decent s2 Rover Billies they don't want?

Or any other ideas?

Ta.

Dean, i am planning to get mine done this month, so i will have some spares. One of then is fairly new as i had the same problem! Paul

Paul can I have first dibs please? Thank you.

My car passed it's MOT today which makes me happy however an advisory was issued for the rear nearside damper leaking, which takes the shine off a little.

The little voice inside my head predictably piped up with "this is an opportunity to get some nitrons" but the reality is I can't justify the expense. Unless maybe if they were really cheap.

Has anyone got any decent s2 Rover Billies they don't want?

Or any other ideas?

Ta.

These might be of use http://classifieds.seloc.org/ads/lotus-sport-suspension-lss/

Mine is an s2! you followed it for about twenty miles last Sunday remember? :-)

Dean

Don't worry they are yours provided you don't need them next week. I'll leave them at Gavs....

Paul

Dean, the LSS are quite harsh on crap roads.

I think I will take Paul up on his offer and swap like for like for now.

Mine is an s2! you followed it for about twenty miles last Sunday remember? :-)

Ha ha - sorry - too many Deans confuses me and your sig just says Elise.

Are you all sorted now?