litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Ebay Nice Evora For Sale

P4N Lotus

Just spotted...Anyone in the market buying an Evora, there's a very nice red one with Black roof 2+2 done 27k miles up for grabs at an attractive £30k won't let me copy the link though sorry , who's tempted to move to V6.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look very nice - a bit Ferrari though - and Morecambe isn't too far for me ... good job its not at a dealer, or I'd be tempted to test drive it. Anyway, I've not go bored playing/modding my liz yet. And I do like those Exige V6's too ...

Dohh .... its starting again ... resist !!!!

If it's N/A I reckon you'd always wish you'd held out for an S. The difference is huge (including its thirst!!), but hell, you wouldn't really be buying a 3.5 litre car for its fuel economy would you?

It does look very nice. I'm not sure you would wish you'd gone for a s. I have no issues that mine isn't quick enough, but am still in the honeymoon period. Major issue is that there is no mention in the advert of it having sport pack. I have only ever seen two adverts for cars without this and they have both hung around for ages. There is no way I would buy a car without it.

I had the pleasure of driving G's Evora again on Saturday and I have to agree with Chris, there was not one point where I felt it needed the extra bhp of the S. I'm sure the S is a noticeable stage up in terms of performance, but it's not like we're talking about a 118bhp elise v a 200bhp TT elise, the Evora (non S) is a quick car in its own right and the torque of the V6 is great, instant and always present.

As a fast road (and even track day) car the non S has plenty of power - I was actaully quite surprised how much and how well it delivered it.

But then again, i've never been one for an S/C on a Honda so maybe it's just my liking for N/A engines :)

I had the pleasure of driving G's Evora again on Saturday and I have to agree with Chris, there was not one point where I felt it needed the extra bhp of the S. I'm sure the S is a noticeable stage up in terms of performance, but it's not like we're talking about a 118bhp elise v a 200bhp TT elise, the Evora (non S) is a quick car in its own right and the torque of the V6 is great, instant and always present.

As a fast road (and even track day) car the non S has plenty of power - I was actaully quite surprised how much and how well it delivered it.

But then again, i've never been one for an S/C on a Honda so maybe it's just my liking for N/A engines :)

Last year at chatsworth , can't remeber who it was but I had an S2 exige S an orange 260 I think (not darryl), following me and the driver thought the Evora would be sluggish and they struggled to keep up with N/A, and were surprised at its performance, he even considered buying one after seeing it at chatsworth, it's no way slow, much quicker than my old 111S. Can't remember who it was, wonder if they did though. But there is plenty of poke especially in sport mode gives a strange almost turbo like sensation, I would like to see a head to head with the heavier S vs the Slightly lighter N/A , when you think about it, is £10-15k additional price worth the 0.4sec difference ?

Is it £10-15k in the resale market? And probably ... lots of people pay for the Honda / Duratec / Audi conversions, so the performance nuts would pay the extra.

I would test drive both but always want the S, because I'm like that, where others love the NA response.

• 1 month later...

Price is now below £29k, for what you get this is a steal. Really surprised its not been bought. Evora is massively understated. Other new owners will tell you how incredible of a car it is. Hope someone from MLOC ends up getting it, it's a great looking car

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Evora-3-5-V6-2-2-Sport-Tech-/281359967636?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41825c6594

It's close to trade in value. I can't imagine they would drop much further on price depends how quick they need to sell it. I thought I had a good deal sub £30k, this is a cracking deal

same colour as mine, great cars.........sold my elise R for it and have never looked back.

I'm tempted just need to sell my elise .

Eddie.

Archived