litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

My New Purchase - Car Content

Digi

I do think it would look incredible with the gloss stipes

I too like the stripe on that Exige but for some reason I dont fancy havng stripe on my own car.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - I like the gloss black stripes with it too.

As for adding a sub - I'd really like to add one to mine - but so that it is not in the way - so if you manage it and its a worthy improvement, let us know.

I'm not one for car audio, but a friend put a sub in his S2 Elise - he tried a few locations, includng behind the seats in different locations, in the boot (I think that was a joke!) and ended up putting it in the passenger footwell the other side of the footrest which he considered to be the best option, and even then he said the actually benefit it gave (above a set of decent speakers and separate tweeters) was negligible.

P.S. Great looking car! :)

I'm not one for car audio, but a friend put a sub in his S2 Elise - he tried a few locations, includng behind the seats in different locations, in the boot (I think that was a joke!) and ended up putting it in the passenger footwell the other side of the footrest which he considered to be the best option, and even then he said the actually benefit it gave (above a set of decent speakers and separate tweeters) was negligible.

P.S. Great looking car! smile.png

Interesting comments, strange he found not that good, you would have thought it made some difference. On reading others who have fitted a midi sub most seem to fit it under the passenger seat. Sounds like this needs to be investigated a little more.

P.S. Great looking car! smile.png

Miles, what decent set of speakers with separate tweeters did he have? I'm going to swap these soon as I'm, on OEM speakers and they desperately need improving.

Perhaps we need a new thread - sorry for the hijhack

Archived