litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Jct600 Lotus - Hello!

dirwin1

Greetings MLOC,

Not really sure when JCT600 was last involved with you guys but I'm here to hopefully 'relight the fire'. As I'm sure you're all aware we are based in Leeds and have represented Lotus since the 80's. We usually stock the 'newer' models and variants but if anyone is on the look out for anything specific then please let me know.

We at JCT600 Lotus take care of all aspects of Lotus ownership Sales, Service and Parts.

If you are a 'paid up' member of MLOC then you're also entitled to 10% off servicing and parts costs (proof of membership is required upon request).

I don't want to waffle on but basically....my name in Dan Irwin and I'm the Lotus Salesman for JCT600 Lotus and I'm here if you need me, be it enquires on specific cars or questions in general.

I'm also planning on attending the Chatsworth house event to meet you all in person!

Thank you one and all for taking time to read my topic.

Dan Irwin

[email protected]

0113 2440600

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Alex,

Yes we can source parts. The number to ring is 0113 2440600 and you need to ask for John, he takes care of Lotus Parts. On his day off his two colleagues will gladly be of assistance.

Top guys at JCT, my club racer and exige coming from them and i was very well looked after by Dan! They seem to have a good variety of stock!!

Next time im buying i would have no hessitation in turning to them!

Archived