litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Greeting's From The South And A Lack Of Ace Cafe

Andy Vesely

Hi everyone, recently moved up to nottingham from stevenage with my white s2 exige s, just thought I'd say hi to you all and to ask a question if there are any monthly meets around nottingham?

Really gonna miss the ace cafe meet as a chance to see more loti so hoping there's an alternative up this way.

On a different note I tried mfn last night...... Not a bad show if you like modified cars (about 500 cars lol)

Ps already seen a krypton green exige on a driveway in wilford..... Looked epic.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and welcome to Mloc, if you check the events section there's normally something happening most week/weekends.

We have a monthly pub meet at The Hutt in Ravenshead coming up soon.

Should be another Sunday morning breakfast run in The near future as well.

Keep an eye on the events section, there is usually a pub meet every month in Nottingham at the hut (topic called fish pub meet). Another is held over towards Lichfield/Sutton coldfield most months.

The plan is for an organised drive around the countryside once a month this summer which usually ends at a pub as well, and of course there is the big chatsworth event in July.

All the events are just run by members, so if you fancy getting something going then just pick a date and a venue and post it up.

Does Curvy live out that way??? He's the only green exige I know round these parts....

Welcome by the way...where in Notts have you moved too... I will keep my eyes peeled....

Get along to the Fish meet at Ravenshead - usually a Tuesday mid month. Look out for the breakfast meets on occasional Sundays - we have a drive over to Derbyshire early on a Sunday morning.

Make sure you do Chatsworth on 27th July as we want 200 cars this year!

If you can get the day of on Thursday 29th May at least a dozen of us are doing a trackday at Cadwell. If hou don't want to drive we will give you passenger rides and it will be a good chance to meet the locals. I think Curvy will be there in that isotope Exige too.

Welcome to MLOC! You will love it here....

Thanks guys, fish meet I'm so keen on exactly what I want, the track day sounds good will need to get a track day insurance quote :)

Any idea which Tuesday this month as it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet?

Andy

Ps Chris will shortly list an event I'm planning, my friends from plastic night at ace want to meet at Stamford/ Rutland water for a lotus/ tvr meet so will post on here when we sort a date :)

Welcome.

If you love in nottingham, then you have donny on your door step, and blyton and cadwell in 1.5 hour drive away. What more could you want?

I'm still to make it to a meet - tend to save my browny point to disappear to the track for a day. Using them up on trips on the road just seems a bit of a waste :-)

Cheers

Dan

Archived