Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daveb99

New S1 Sport 160

23 posts in this topic

Been a bit busy lately and missed this thread, great looking car, a VERY shiny beauty you have there.

Thanks for all the comments.....

Took my youngest daughter (6) out at tea time for a quick blast on the country roads around here. Took a while to get her seat installed correctly (most of it was me making sure my seats wouldn't be damaged, naturally....). I'm not sure who enjoyed the trip most, her or me....we were both sporting a permanent grin, another petrolhead in the making.....

Also took the opportunity to get out of the car and stand at the back and listen to the tick over when it was fully warmed up, it is just awesome, I absolutely love this thing, so good to be back in an S1.