litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Time To Dust Off The Cobwebs And Mot!

Mattrol

Well its time to dust off the cobwebs on my Elise which other than a starting her up and driving up and down the drive has sat in the garage for 5 months......... I am hoping to get back on the road in the next week and will be booking in for an MOT....... question is has anyone had any experiences good or bad on taking it to a local kwikfit / halfords style £30 MOT..... my concern is that they wont understand the car and thus potential fail it.... I hear that lights can be an issue....and I know that my beam pattern is a tad off . I could take it to Gav but that would mean taking a day off work which I would rather not do.

Can anyone offer any advice?....... also is there anything I can check myself ahead of the MOT to help it pass?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Guys....... I have booked it into halfords so we will see.

Thanks Scatty.... does he do anything other than MOT's ? .... heath hayes is where I used to live..... must update that.... I'm now just south of rugby .... technically Northants ...... is that dangerously close to being seloc territory ?!

Archived