Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Been Having Naughty Thoughts......

John FISH Curtis

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well stop having them....

You'd have to do something with that front end... It's gayer than me and Alex holding hands...

The inside looks gorgeous though.... It's still not an exige mr fish.....

I would rather have your s1 any day of the week.

I totally agree, in fact jody was trying to persuade me to make you an offer for it on the way back from blyton! As good an idea as that is, it wouldn't really solve the problem i had with the one i just sold!

I echo the comments about the S1 being more desirable. I think the sweeping curves of the S1 are far more appealing to the eye than the later models. I know its each to their own and the S2 is still a very nice car. I think my all time favorite is the S1 Exige and I was tempted to buy one over my S1 but knew that not being able to remove the roof would become an issue in time.

I'm afraid I would still have an s1, even over an exige!

I bet could tempt you with an s1 exige though jody????

I think my all time favorite is the S1 Exige and I was tempted to buy one over my S1 but knew that not being able to remove the roof would become an issue in time.

I think the s1 exige is the most gorgeous creature ever... My heart sighs every time I set eyes on one.

Blimey, those S1 Exige have put a spanner in the works.

I love my S1.... which is obvious by the condition I keep it in and that it lives in its own fitted blanket for 6months of the year but I am hankering for a change.

No offense to anyone but S2's don't appeal to me, I prefer the S3 and I suppose I still need to scratch that Exige thing.

Lets see what happens over summer.

Oh my days, it doesn't get much better than that.... In my opinion obviously.... Droooooooooool.... :-0

image.jpg

That is lovely.

I could be tempted by something like that, & still have an urge for some K series in my life!

Archived