litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Help Me Fall In Love With My Elise Again...

GreyKnight

Graeme you're Mazda 6 obsessed!

No, I was Elise obsessed smile.gif I'm very impressed by the Mazda6 - just replaced a 5 year old one with a brand new one & stuck my private plate on it - not seen the light of days since it adorned my last Elise. The Mazda does all the ordinary stuff spectacularly well. A much better bet than a Mondeo these days in terms of handling, ride, performance, economy, tax, refinement, room, build quality & much better value than BMW/ Audi/ Merc. Fancy one of those new small Jags when they come out - that could be the best of all worlds.

Would love an Elise again but not room for one in my life currently. Room on my drive but no garage sad.gif. Promise I'll be back one day...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give your elise to your wife n you'll get worried and jealous and will be begging to take it back. Best mod I had on my 111s was short shift gears, cost about £50 quid for parts+fitting and made so much difference with quicker gear changes.

Archived