Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simon Mac

Moral Dilemma..

7 posts in this topic

What would you do if you found an SD card in your car from the previous owner....

A) Upload all the filthy photos to the 'Net

B) Keep them in a your private stash

C) Before checking the contents, see if AlexB can verify the capacity of said SD card ;)

Si

There is a chance it could be mine... I'm gonna guess 16gb or 8gb. As they tend to be the sizes I use.

I'm intrigued.

How about I bring it along to the next MLOC meet?

If it isn't yours, it could be the "previous, previous owner's" and we will decide which of the other available options to take :D

Si

P.S. I still haven't looked at it. (I once stumbled across some photos involving a rubber band and gentleman's parts whilst fixing a friend's laptop... I vowed never again to look at random SD cards!!)

Err this is why we have a Gallery on the site. Chop chop mf_type.gif

I e ought a 2nd hand ipaq via ebay that came with a memory card, I happened to be looking through it at work and found some dodgy photos, he was fairly successful but they a were not lookers.....

Obviously all the office saw them before being deleted