litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Looking For Authors For A New Lotus Book

HFShakespeare

Hi, on the advice of Darryl, I've joined the MLOC forum to ask if anyone may be interested in the possibility of writing a new book on Lotus cars. My name is Hannah Shakespeare and I am the commissioning editor for motoring books at Crowood Press, www.crowood.com.

We're looking to commission a book entitled Lotus Model by Model (covering the road rather than race cars) based on our published book Aston Martin Model by Model by Andrew Noakes. As you might expect, the Model by Model type of book is meant to be an overall reference title, covering an overview of the history / development for each Lotus road car model, and including a technical specification sheet for each. It would be around 60,000 words long with around 300 photos and we're looking for an author to provide all text and photos.

If the opportunity may interest you or if you would like any more information about the project, please contact me on hannah @ crowood.com (no spaces) or 01672 520320 - best to contact me directly rather than replying to this thread if possible. Thank you.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived