Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raffe

Series 1 Rear Led Lights

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone fitted Elise-Shop's rear LED lights?

etuqure9.jpg

I have found 1 video on YouTube of the lights. I just wanted to find so done who has fitted them. To see how good they are.

Cheers all

Ash

I like the simplicity of the standard lights and how lotus made the front and rear lights out of the same parts but they made the front have a different profile to the rears, the front have a shallower slope to go with the slope of the front clam and the rears have a more vertical face to go with the shape of the rear end

Thanks John,

Do you have them fitted to your Elise?

No but did contemplate the Elise parts version when they were launched a couple of years ago.

I've got the Eliseparts ones fitted. They're definitely better in terms of brightness.