Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richbk

Need To Order New Battery Tonight

17 posts in this topic

Yeah have seen those. Trouble is my 340R doesn't have clamps and battery posts it has eyelets on the end of the battery cables and uses a bolt into the battery terminals like these:

[img=http://www.barden-ukshop.com/ekmps/shops/bardenuk/images/odyssey-pc680-12v-18ah-agm-battery-[3]-789-p.jpg]

Could you fit a kill switch under the access panel or in the cockpit.

I need a new battery and am tempted to try the Odyssey battery. An earlier link from the Active Robot site points to a cost of £141 inc Vat. Here is another link i have found from the Battery Megastore.

http://www.batterymegastore.co.uk/product/PC680/?ref=bmuk&gclid=CJ_-qa6wrb0CFWLHtAodjisAeA

Is this the same battery as its only £86 inc Vat?

Also, would be good to here how your project went richbk. :)

• Similar Content

• By DeanB
      I could do with an indoor car cover for the elise. It will be coming home soon with new paint and I don't want it damaged.
      There is a window in the garage so uv light might be a teeny issue but mostly it is to protect it from the cats that like to walk all over it.
      Any suggestions?

Thanks folks ☺

Dean
    • By DeanB
      I am after a harness bar for my s2 but don't want to buy the wrong one. Do any of you have any recommendations? I will be using a bolt-in harness on the driver's side only, probably with some sort of motorsport seat.

On a related topic, have those of you with harnesses removed or retained the oem seatbelts? Is it possible to have both?

And (finally!) what about seat mounting? Are there any recommended solid seat mounts? My existing runners/mounts are noisy, and seeing as the car is going to be for occasional use with hopefully more trackdays now I can live without sliding the seat back to ease ingress/egress every time. I thought sitting a tad lower would be good, as would saving a bit of weight with the mounts. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys.
    • By DeanB
      I am thinking of getting a new back box, for a nicer sound, a weight saving, and to look nice.

It wants to be:

-as light as poss
      -single exit
      -not too loud
      -not boomy or droney

Any ideas guys and gals?

Ta

Dean