Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

P4N Lotus

Value Gone Up?

14 posts in this topic

Just been considering a second lotus maybe an Elise but noticed prices have gone up again ELises seem to have risen most. But noticed across all models prices have gone up. What's causing these rises? ELises are about £3k more than what I paid for mine 5 years ago it's crazy but good for us

Time of the year, most second hand cars will gain a few grand come March 1st.....

Toyota cars have gone mental. The skies the limit for 111r. Expect to pay up to 20k toyota s up to 17k 111s 15k and up to 14 for a good standard k. I have a couple in at the moment - toyota S on 40k at 16k and an immaculate 111S at 14250. Springs on the way!

240 PP for 60k anyone?

Hell no, it would be criminal to sell it so cheaply smile.png.

Toyota cars have gone mental. The skies the limit for 111r. Expect to pay up to 20k toyota s up to 17k 111s 15k and up to 14 for a good standard k. I have a couple in at the moment - toyota S on 40k at 16k and an immaculate 111S at 14250. Springs on the way!

You say this but I have my 111r up for 17k n haven't had a sniff it's a 1 Previous owner car with 33k on clocks

There's a difference between prices cars are advertised at and the prices for sold cars.

However some dealers prefer to hang on to overpriced cars.

Not a sniff on mine either unless its for a swap with a camel and a flip flop grrr

Spotted yours on piston heads the other day, looks lovely.