Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dobbo

Happy Birthday Pete Field

15 posts in this topic

Thanks all. smile.png

Yep, i'm still alive thanks Steve....although since life oficially began yesterday it could have been a bit touch and go! crybaby.gif

I'd love to laugh... but I was there three years ago! :o

Much preffered my age 10 years ago!

Much preffered my age 10 years ago!

TBH I don't feel any different to how I did when I was a teenager, and I still run around like a demented 12 year old! :D

TBH I don't feel any different to how I did when I was a teenager, and I still run around like a demented 12 year old! biggrin.png

Cheers both.smile.gif

That's how I'm looking at things too Elaine! ....which is why much of yesterday was spent down the pub!!! laugh.png

Cheers both.smile.gif

That's how I'm looking at things too Elaine! ....which is why much of yesterday was spent down the pub!!! laugh.png

Pub, now there's a good idea! :D Unfortunately, it's Sunday and I don't drink when I've got to drive the next morning. :( Never mind, it'll soon be Friday! ;)

Pub, now there's a good idea! biggrin.png Unfortunately, it's Sunday and I don't drink when I've got to drive the next morning. sad.png Never mind, it'll soon be Friday! wink.png

Exactly! With age comes wisdom. cool.png

Roll on Friday cheers.gif

Exactly! With age comes wisdom. cool.png

Roll on Friday cheers.gif

I can assure you, that's not necessarily the case happydance.gif