Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mothy

Mloc At Donington Historic Festival 3Rd To 5Th May

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is going to be representation from MLOC at the Historic Festival.

I went a couple of years ago and there was excellent turnout from various car clubs of all marques on the in field. The racing on track was pretty good too.

I'd be up for attending at least one day. Anyone else interested?

Yes we do sometimes go any body going to Race Retro this month is pricey but goid to see historic rally cars racing around Sat and Sunday .

Yes we do sometimes go any body going to Race Retro this month is pricey but goid to see historic rally cars racing around Sat and Sunday .

This at donington as well?

Thanks for the feedback.

I will see what I can find out from other LOC's and see what the score is. I'll feedback here when I know anything.