litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Rolling Road Tuning

You may not be aware that I can offer rolling road tuning so heres a litte note to point this out.

I have a 2WD rolling road facility and capability to map most after market ECU's so if you've built an engine or just want to get the best out of your existing setup then have a chat with me about it.

For those of you coming to the rolling road day you'll see and experience the set up that we've got, anyone else thats interested is more than welcome to pop along and have a look at what we do.

Cheers,

Dan

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanting my s2 190 vhpd mapped interested?

Definitely, give me a shout any time and we can have a chat.

Did a 2.2 normally aspirated honda elise today, it was absolutely stonking. 190lb ft torque and 270hp with throttle response to make mine feel flat!

Both...you can't do it on your own, one in the car doing the business, one watching everything like a hawk - you have to be so careful as if anything is loose or flapping about you can have a disaster.

It was awesome, throttle response was electric as it has a lightweight billet crank in it. Should go extremely well.

Archived