Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

We Had A Productive Day In The Garage!

MilesH

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not another Honda rolleyes.gif

Great work though Matt, with Miles, Bis and Dan you've got quite some team...with that much experience on hand fitting it should be a breeze!

Without them, it wouldn't be as exciting or easy, thats for sure.

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the K20-Team.

I vote Dan as Murdochwink.png

Nice work. Pictures of these cosy garages are giving G too many ideas, I've heard rumours of built in cupboards, fridges and spotlights inthe roof just over the weekend!

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the K20-Team.

:lol: :lol:

Sheldon, i think you will find these 4 probably did commit the crime IMO :)

Archived