litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Oi, Beefy. Nooooooo !

dobbo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big thanks to Mark, truely a man of his word. I'm looking forward to giving it some TLC keeping it stock and making Mark proud. Thanks again buddy :-)

John - you've seen the light!

What's more, you've saved me from making a really difficult decision, 'cos I was really seriously considering swapping mine for it.

Lol fellas and firstly again to Mark, Mr Mloc who will have first refusal if and when I come to sell thank you, it was a no brainer for me and I really appreciate it, I have been looking for a while. Having spent a little time in Gav's 160 running around Kielder Forest and researched part prices I felt a K was for me....Martin ;-). A few other things should fall into place in making a good and affordable restoration. I really want to enjoy the car as a road car, the S2 will and already is a complete and utter track car, I also own now a lovely Brian James trailer. So I guess I'm getting old, I'm getting a fair weather motor, beats buying a Boxter although if you haven't I can whole heartedly recommend a 911 at some point in anybody's Life.

Dean I'll be there :-)

NA Rocks

:-0 is Geroge not in New Zealand lol. Had a good read through that actually Steve and yes similar or the same I would have thought on here and exiges.com

Cheers Martin, you and Dan can be expecting serval phone calls...

Archived