Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dobbo

Oi, Beefy. Nooooooo !

68 posts in this topic

Sad to see it's going Mark :( I always classed yours and Pete Field's as the orginal MLOC exige's as neither of you have been tempted to step away from the Lotus originality and you've had them ever since I had my first Elise back in 2006.

SteveJ - yours doesn't count as you got pulled to the dark side like me and put a Honda in it! :P:)

Real shame you're selling Mark, although having read your ad i can fully understand why. Best of luck with the sale, i'm sure you'll have plenty of interest at that price.

Miles, mine's going nowhere!!!

That'll go so quickly Mark.

As said before if I had the spare cash especially at that price.

I'll be surprised if you've not sold it by the weekend Mark. Someone is going to get a real bargain there.

Lots and lots of interest from Europe smile.png Strange to see it on the front page of Pistonheads!

I bet you're regretting advertising it so cheap now :)