litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Alignment Data

Saint Matt

Had a quick search but no joy, just wondering if anyone has any alignment data that'd make an S2 Elise more suited to track use? It's booked in for a geo setup next week but I'm wondering if I should get it done differently to OEM settings.

I guess this is going to be mostly opinion based but I'd be grateful for any advice!

Thanks, Matt

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 340R track settings have a load of rear toe which I assume is to heat up the tyres when they're running semi slicks. More than twice the amount of toe than the standard factory settings which is counter intuitive if you aren't changing your tyres.

Picking settings from a list isn't the right way to go about it to be honest, get it tailored to the car and you by someone who knows what they're about...

Picking settings from a list isn't the right way to go about it to be honest, get it tailored to the car and you by someone who knows what they're about...

Thanks for the advice. Luckily the company I work for has a workshop that sets up a few of the Covic Cup cars so I'll be able to get it tweaked if needed :)

I ran 340R road settings for around 18 months and was happy with the feel of the car, however I recently replaced the rear toe link rod ends so I took mine over to Dan and although I have not driven on track I can say the back is much more predictable and not as snappy.

Lets see how I get on at Bedford drive1.gif

Archived