litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Elise Owner From Derby

Saint Matt

Welcometh smile.png . On the note of poor handing in adverse road conditions, my Elise was taken off the road just over 2 years ago because I had a scare in it. The temp was sub zero and the back end broke away as I came off an island pointing me into a barrier where I was sure the front end was going to be ripped off. I got off scott free, but it made me realize that its not the best car for winter driving. I decided that I was only going to use it in the summer months from that point.

I am a Derby lad (Chaddesden) and work in Littleover, so not a million miles away from you. Would be good to hook up when I am back on the road during one of the MLOC outings smile.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really have any pics of the elise yet due to terrible weather :(

But here's the Integra I sold for it, I built it up from a bare shell from august '12.

11268799913_2feb210321_c.jpg

11268742506_9dd4d3b558_c.jpg

06.jpg

I'll try my best to get along to those meets :)

Matt

:D That S2000 was a long time ago, before I became a Drift King :P

And yeah I like private plates, I like find cheap ones :D Got this one for the Jag the other day. I'm sure I don't need to tell you my surnames Nash :P Actually most people would read it as Nosh :D Just those that know me, family or friends but most importantly I know what it represents :)

Jag150x113.jpg

Archived