litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Selling The Elise Abroad

olliecast

Hi all,

Ive had alot of interest for my car since ive had it for sale.

A chap from holland has offered to come and get it but wants me to deliver it to harwich.

How should I ask to be paid and any other advice is very welcomed!

Cheers

Ollie

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd ask him to bring cash. Or get him to pay the money into your account and then as soon as its cleared tell him it's game on...I think it's chaps which clears basically straight away, or within a couple of hours...

My exige, the garage owner paid it into my account. I then went to the bank to check it was there and made sure he couldn't then take it out. Then phoned him and said he could collect whenever he wanted....

It certainly tugged on my heart strings when I saw her leave...loads go abroad so I wouldn't be put off by a foreign buyer. Mines now in Austrailia.

I refused to sell it to some Aussie as I thought it was a scam... He in turn got his Ferrari dealer to buy it off me and then had it shipped out...

Good luck... Anything taken your fancy as its replacement????

Guest maliha

Hi all.
Anyone got the necessary tools to replace ball joints and bushes etc I could borrow please?
There are some jobs I just wish I never started!!!!!!

Thanks.

Archived