Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KurtB

Exige Winter Refresh, In Time For Le Mans Classic.

5 posts in this topic

Happy 2014 MLOC! I started the year by getting busy in the garage:

hy7y5y6u.jpg

M/S seats, Momo Steering Wheel and carpets removed. This is to facilitate a good thorough clean.

Other jobs include a wishbone and hub strip, clean and paint, rectify leaks of engine oil, coolant and exhaust. Sounds pricey...

Where are the oil and coolant leaking from Kurt, do you know?

Chris,

To be honest, nothing of note! A bit of fluff, a feather or two and thankfully NO floor corrosion! What you see is what you get in that image! I was convinced there was an Allen Key floating around, but nope, nothing.

Dean,

It has oil misting on the sump, and a camshaft oil seal leak. I'll clean and inspect after a static engine run. Coolant wise, I'm not sure, but the qty has dropped and there was a small puddle on the floor after I removed the under trays a couple of months back. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Exhaust came off today too, thinking 2bular, have a budget for a new flexi section!

Similarly, the exhaust heat shield is awful and will be replaced...