litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Interest In "an Alternative To Axlestands"

jody391

Sorry to hear that Dave. I totally understand about the GF situation, I've downed tools and made more of an effort at home past few months. Although now I seem to miss one deadline after another getting the car finished. Still unsure about the oil leak, need to put Mod 4 through its paces hopefully at Donny before Anglesey but yep either way I'll be there.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there 20 years and we knew it was coming - just wasn't sure when. I guess I deserve a change by now. I fancy trying contracting, but wouldn't risk it whilst full time.

So, hopefully I'll have most of April off (seeing out a project), and whilst the GF is in work, I can get some changes done, mainly Nitron 46's, wishbone refurb and wishbone bearings etc, toelinks and geo. Hence the interest in these foam blocks to suspend it. Don't fancy 4 axel stands

When is Anglesey this year? Might get on it this year if I've done the wishbones etc.

Any updates on these Jode? When do you want the funds? No pressure like ;o)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys sorry its been awhile! I have been so busy with work etc etc!!

So to recap we need 14 sets (Commievid do you want 2 sets?) sizes are 300W x 300D x 330H x 4 (8 slabs of 165mm high)

Dr H do you want a set???

The only down side is the cost of each set will need to be £40!

If you want me to go ahead could you let me know? as the initial cost is alot of bread!

Jode.

Hi guys sorry its been awhile! I have been so busy with work etc etc!!

So to recap we need 14 sets (Commievid do you want 2 sets?) sizes are 300W x 300D x 330H x 4 (8 slabs of 165mm high)

Dr H do you want a set???

The only down side is the cost of each set will need to be £40!

If you want me to go ahead could you let me know? as the initial cost is alot of bread!

Jode.

Hi Jode - As mentioned Tues will pay upfront as required to lesson the outlay & will pick up when sorted...

Cheers,

Murray

I'm still in if its sometime soon.

Can these be posted out? (I'm in Cheshire) - If not, I can pick up and maybe meet up / drop some off on the way back if it helps anyone.

Jody: I can pre-pay too if it helps - U2U me your paypal email, exact amount and the date that you want the money.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived