Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve J

Mloc Member Feedback

Manning UK user feedback   5 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose a rating which best describes your experience with Manning UK

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

This stickie allows users of Manning UK to provide a rating of their experience and add any supporting comments.

Please ensure comments are constructive and not abusive.

Gave me a great deal when CCI/Aviva decided I needed to age 8 years to become responsible enough to insure again!

The unlimited, un-notified track days will be a big plus for many I'm sure.

Recommended from me!

Gave me a great deal when CCI/Aviva decided I needed to age 8 years to become responsible enough to insure again!

The unlimited, un-notified track days will be a big plus for many I'm sure.

Recommended from me!

Same from me, been very happy. Just extended the mileage on my policy and it was very quick and easy.

If your car is 10 years plus old, consider their classic car policy. Its limited to 5K miles a year but does include track days and European cover. Great price for me :)

They don't currently cover cars with engine conversions unfortunately.

Excellent company to deal with. Very helpful and incredible prices. Track day cover included for NO extra!!

Very knowledgable and excellent price. Speak to Gyles, he understands the bits we add to our cars.