litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Avon Zzr's

R.I.B.

For my s2 they cost me 577 Inc vat plus delivery. Haven't seen any recommended tyre pressures, I'll try starting at 24 / 26 cold and see how I get on. The tyre walls feel super solid.

G - I'll need to borrow some skill from somewhere to get the best out of them but I'll give it a good go smile.png

Thats just the answer just looking again changing the rears AO48 but at that price all round sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enquired about ZZRs for my S1 with BMTR motorsport of Birmingham and also Avon Tyres motorsport department themselves, but they only do a 'medium' compound in S1 sizes with no plans to produce any soft compound versions, which is not suitable for me as I hill climb my car. However, some of the hill climb Caterham and Westfield drivers love them and use them with great success

... so I must just be fussy! (I have a set of soft Khumo Ecsta V700s for sale if anybody interested?)

Archived