litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

A Grand Day Out

mossy46

Firstly massive thanks to the people that organised the whole event

Was awesome loved every minute as did my old man playing the white knuckled co driver lol

And also to alex for leading group 4 at a great pace

And lastly a big sorry for my right hand indicator wen we were going straight on

White exige 3rd in line. Sorry dude. My bad.

Thanks to all

Daz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top day was also had here! thanks very much to Dean, Simon and everyone else involved.

The run was brilliant! Don't think there was any coppers with speed guns about which was a bonus.

Glad you enjoyed it mossy, Dean chose some spectacular roads!

And lastly a big sorry for my right hand indicator wen we were going straight on

White exige 3rd in line. Sorry dude. My bad.

Thanks to all

Daz

No worries at all. If you ever get to join us on a Serpentine run and we are leading with my legendary navigating skills then one wrong indicator is nothing. Its the continuous hand movements telling everyone else behind to turn around because we are going the wrong way that you need to watch out for :)

I agree great day great people great roads no cops!! And good fun!

Especially the motor bike doing 4 of us whilst pulling a wheely flat out!! Awesome day.

just watched that on vid laugh.gif

Oggy if you have that on vid and it doesn't embarrass anyone on MLOC you gotta post it!

Actually, to be right about it you should send it to the Directors for approval first......

Oggy could you email me the video? Think I was behind you for awhile so would be good to see that plus the wheelie!!? smile.png

[email protected]

ok mate i'll just edit it down a bit cus its 50 mins long and i'll email it on. as for the wheelie i'll do a short clip of it and run it by the directors, who should I send it to for approval.

ok mate i'll just edit it down a bit cus its 50 mins long and i'll email it on. as for the wheelie i'll do a short clip of it and run it by the directors, who should I send it to for approval.

Any of us. But really we are only looking out for our own club, any other road users and their behaviour is fine - it'll only incriminate them lol

;)

FYI - You can email all the Directors at [email protected]

Any of us. But really we are only looking out for our own club, any other road users and their behaviour is fine - it'll only incriminate them lol

wink.png

in that case, the quality aint brill

Archived