Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin R

K Series Exhaust Manifold.

6 posts in this topic

A work of art from Jim. I asked for 1 and 3/4 inch all the way to the manifold for my ported VHPD head and Jim agreed it was the best idea. Also a flexy SCRP to help with the noise hopefully.

P1010002-20_zps4018d9e0.jpg

:)

Lets hope this one fits eh Martin ;)

Thank you Martin!

Any K-series manifold you see with a flexy is a compromised design - i.e. the secondary lengths are wrong. The 2bular K-series 4-2-1 comes with its own flexy de-cat pipe (you do need a flexy somewhere in the system) included in the price. This pipe is 57mm diameter - the correct bore for best power/torque (not the 63.5mm dia supplied by numpties).

If you spec a Cat, I weld the flexy in before it. If you have your own Cat, send it to me and I'll weld in a flexy section.

Great looking piece of engineering.

What sort of price would one of these set you back?