litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Unit 4 (Gavalar Excels Himself)

Well, you may know my old tin can has been down at Unit 4 for a new air con condenser, while gav had the front off he suggested upgrading the rad, which i took his advice and did...On paper this should have been a doddle and half a days work or there abouts...mmmmm, 8 hours later and one cut and infected finger, the front clam was eventually off. Wherever my car had been to be resprayed, there idea of putting it back together involved threaded bolts and a dab of glue here and there....gav was that stressed and ready to chuck my car in the bin he couldnt phone me for 2 days so he could cool down... lol (no air con pun intended)... anyway front clam off and then gav had to try and unblock my now blocked air con pipes, cue him cutting his finger and getting it infected (what a schoolboy error) :-)...so a 6 hour job is now into its 2nd day.. oh and poor gav had the air con man coming to regas it the following day, so he had to stay untill 7pm that night to ensure all was working properly....

I popped down on tuesday (as i do) and my poor car looked so sad and dirtier than a prostitutes sponge...but gav said it would be ready today and i turned up and it looked immaculate, washed and dried and looking blooming gorgeous....

post-4355-0-88476000-1366910463_thumb.jpg

i know i always thank and praise the young whipper snapper, but he has excelled himself this time.

cheers gav....(scatty stands and doths his cap)....

Edited by scatty

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a lurker, not a poster.... I try and get him to bite, but he's not having any of it.... Is yours still down there ollie??? Last time I asked it was locked up in the en suite unit next door....

Edited by scatty

He is a top man, i travel around 30 miles to see him but well worth it. He's fixed an annoying rattle for me now and also fitted a pre cat o2 sensor. If your reading this Gav my misfire issues have been resolved and the cars running 100% now.