litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Corporate Style Track Day Things

DunkHSP

I've been asked by a supplier I deal with what I would like to do as a bit of a 'thank you' for doing business with them. Knowing I'm into cars and racing etc a track day/rally day has been suggested but they don't really have a clue as to where to go for one.

I don't really know quite how much they were planning to spend so I guess moderation is the key (no F1 in the south of france then).

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of either organising or taking part in one, there does seem to be a hell of alot of them about. I guess it would be nice to go on one where they actually let you 'drive' the cars rather than nurse them about!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunk

Tracksport http://www.tracksport.co.uk/index.html do loads of Corporate Days. They even have an Elise, as well as Mazda MX5's available, with excellent Instructors. Give either of the directors Craig or Graeme a ring on 01270 666500 - they will be at Oulton this Saturday (8th Oct), as Graeme is co-driving Russ Treasure's Exige in the Endurance Race.

Recently organised and took part in a track day at Rockingham. It was there Platinum package we paid £595 per head + vat. Thought it was alot of money at the time but everybody thouroughly enjoyed it and my Fd didn't seem to put out.

Great day drove Lambo,Noble,M5,M3,Z4,single seaters and mini coopers and got to drive them all like I stole them!.

Steve

:unsure:

Hi Dunk

We've recently set up a new business, On Track Motorsport, offering exactly this.

We've just purchased 2 brand new, factory built MK Sportscars Indy's. These are Caterham/Westfield style cars but are a little longer and wider making them more accessible and comfortable to drive for those not used to this sort of car.

They're powered by Rover K series engines and are very easy to drive whilst at the same time offering an unforgettable experience which most people will not have had before behind the wheel of a car. They are basically as stripped out as you can get.

We can arrange a day to your needs at any venue within the UK of your choice.

Check out our website HERE, or drop me a PM and we can talk further about your exact requirements.

Pete. :crutch:

P.S. We'll be at Llandow, South Wales this Thursday if you want to check out the cars and meet up with us personally.

post-446-1128412436.jpg

Archived