litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Finally Some Half Decent Pictures Of The Spoiler-Less Exige...

M@r]{

Finally managed to get some pictures of the Exige when its clean, so thought I'd chuck them up on here for opinions of the spoiler-less look smile.png Also an excuse for me to show off nerd.gif

20130301_172412-1.jpg

20130301_140624.jpg

20130301_140609.jpg

20130301_140559.jpg

20130301_140719.jpg

20130301_140702.jpg

20130301_140657.jpg

20130301_140654.jpg

20130301_140649.jpg

20130301_140643.jpg

20130301_140638.jpg

20130301_140627.jpg

"I own an Exige" ......

20130226_135824.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong, wrong, wrong..... You'll be taking the roof off it next.

Lol lol, too late for that reg, he's already done that as well....

Great colour and great looking car, but for me it needs a spoiler...it's kind of morphed into an elise, which it isn't...although dean will be pleased, you've saved more weight....

Scatty you are wrong....I like saving weight, but not at the expense of aerodynamic balance. Another of my little foibles....don't get me started on splitters for elises without an increase in downforce at the rear.

I think it needs a wing. Ideally the new full width type. Exiges should look gnarly. Imo of course.

including myself i make that 7 that say it needs a wing... elise parts do the GT4 spoiler like the 2010 version for £157 unpainted, but theres nowt wrong with the one you took off!!! Love the last image, thats what owning an Exige makes me feel like lol

I think......in fact I'm certain there are people on here who like the look but just don't want to say :D

When I originally took it off and took some pictures (when it was filthy) I put them up on SELOC and the response was somewhat different :)

http://forums.seloc.org/viewthread.php?tid=357838

I personally like the look so its staying off :) Well when on the road anyway, I'll put it back on when on track. I do like the look with it on as well, just like the car to look subtlely different from others out there :)

I absolutely love the look of our Exige, only car I've had where I walk away from it, look back and think wow did I really just drive that. I personally really like the wing on the Exige, way it is fixed makes it different to other cars around.

Mark I will admit to quite liking the car in the photos, looks like a mean elise - think the carbon bits help, without those you would risk loosing the lines of the car completly. End of the day its your car so if you like it then you like it, you can always put the wing back on when you fancy it.

I think it's better with a wing.its what makes it an exige imo.but if your happy with it then thats all that matters.

But that wing on an exige is sooo good.great colour tho.

Cheers daz.

I always liked the look of mine without the wing too Mark but never actually tracked it without but I doubt it would make a blind bit of difference cornering and only a liccle tad on the straight.

Archived