litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Midlands Drive Out This Weekend.

KurtB

Come on AL keep up .. What have you been up too. Grimsby can't be that entertaining this time of year!!! And I lived there a few years back...god bless Freshney place or whatever it was called.... :-) how are you fella.

Well, I bought my first house just before Christmas and I have all my favourites on the desktop PC, which has hardly been switched on since I moved because I haven't got the house plumbed with CAT5 yet. I'm having to use my work laptop to check FB and SELOC in the occasional minutes that I'm not tidying or improving some part of the house. Unfortunately, MLOC became waylaid, but I've found her again.

Have I missed anything?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errrrrmmmm.

Absolutely nothing mate. Dean gets sentenced next week for speeding. And we found out Jodie owns 2 checked shirts. It's claimed fish wears cuban heels. And Alex has the slowest uploading go pro in the world. And kurt now eats lots of bran flakes and green stuff.

Other than that, no mate. Welcome back. :-)

Thanks chaps, I'll check in now and again. I want to make Chatsworth but its VERY close to when Baby Barker is due, so I'll negotiate with Mrs B about that. Where I'm going is safe, just damned hot temps. And nothing but a Hilux to drive, boo! Can't wait for my raz out on Weds, then a boozy do on Thursday in sunny Lincoln, to comiserate the sorn'ing of the Panda, bike and Exige.

Laters, taters,

Kurt

PS, keep a close eye out for the law, don't get caught.

Absolutely nothing mate. Dean gets sentenced next week for speeding. And we found out Jodie owns 2 checked shirts. It's claimed fish wears cuban heels. And Alex has the slowest uploading go pro in the world. And kurt now eats lots of bran flakes and green stuff.

Scatty has a gay smelling car !

Archived