litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Normal Car Insurance

surrealillusions

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just changed over from Tesco to Aviva. Aviva were much cheaper and were easy to deal with both on line and over the phone. I now have a multi car policy that includes both our Elise and Mini Cooper, and I will be adding our Volvo in May. Currently I have just saved nearly £400 on the two cars. I'm over 50 so that also helps.

I got fed up of continually having to argue with Tesco every year to get the costs down as they kept adding about £100 to each car policy even though we had no accidents.

I think it would be worth you try Aviva for an online quote for a single car to see whether they are competitive for your car.

Don

I was with Swiftcover a couple of years ago, then they bumped the premium, so moved to LV. At renewal, LV pretty much doubled the premium, so I went back to Swiftcover. I'm paying about £400 for my brand new V60 for SDP+ business. So, going by my quote from CCI http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/60853-just-venting-about-insurance/ I'm a nutter driving an Elise and slow and steady in a Volvo.

Archived