litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back at Unit 4 today.

Took a bit longer than expected as Russell came along and kidnapped Gav for about 20 mins!

Sorry about that Leigh and thanks Gav for your time. See you in the winter for box out surgery !!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, called him today.The problem is I said 'don't rush just do it whenever you can fit it in', and he's been busy! biggrin.gif. Can't argue though I've been drip feeding him parts and he puts up with my borderline OCD. In fact it think it's catching. When he put the inlet manifold and supercharger back together he cleaned the brass on the air intake temp sender to make it shiny before he refitted it!

Gav if you're reading this - carry on being obsessive, you know it makes sense - to me anyway .....

• 10 months later...

Another thumbs-up today.  Took the car in last Friday afternoon for an urgent radiator swap.  New rad/fans/heater matrix didn't arrive until Tuesday but the fan mounting kits were missing.  They arrived yesterday and the car was ready this afternoon.

Given that this was a clam-off job, drain coolant, refill, bleed, etc, plus other jobs on rear lights and trying to sort the fan switching, I think 4hrs labour is VERY reasonable.  He even washed it !

Cheers Gav.

• 9 months later...