28th - 30th June 2024

Track Day

IAN G

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go.

S80 3qd

Come off m1 j31 and head for Worksop. Past Lindrick golf club and straight on over 2 roundabouts, a57 and its at the next roundabout.

Have you looked on blyton park website, it would be quicker for you to go down m18 that way from t'bsrnsley. But a mini convoy would be better!!! Buzz me if lost.il prob be there 7.30 as I need to fill up.

07746 217029.

On the upside folks, your early morning forecast is good- though it is very misty right now. Downside is I'm burning the midnight oil so i'll not see you early on. Might get over midday if I get this job done. Have fun everyone.

A good morning at Blyton - thanks to Hammered and Jimbo for the passenger laps. Hope the rest of the day was as good for you guys.

A good MLOC turn-out too - 8 of us I think, although not all tracking.

Really enjoyed it. Great day, great company.

Slowly learning more and more what the old bus can do.

Rich is still probably going round in the dark!!!

I'm looking forward to Jamie's Oscar performance once it's uploaded!!!!!!

Really enjoyed it. Great day, great company.

Slowly learning more and more what the old bus can do.

Rich is still probably going round in the dark!!!

I'm looking forward to Jamie's Oscar performance once it's uploaded!!!!!!

What a fun day, even enjoyed the early morning start with the mist coming over the Trent. Thanks Dean for the instruction, I was much fastet through most of the sections, after your help.(still think I am faster backwards through the chicane).

I have now got an agent and he has told me two things.

1 I should now go by the name "Spin Symbol".

2 The Steve Mcqueen Puma advert would have been sooo much better with an Elise doing a stupid overtake into a chicane, backwards with his thumbs up in thanks.

Spin Symbol now Dean! Lucky there was not a camera in my car as I might have let off some choice words aimed at my stupidity. Dou you have a link?

Jamie that is a classic overtaking move ! I think Ayrton Senna described that as the pirouette "not passing" manoeuvre ?????

Class funny as !

Archived