Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the DustRoom

Did You Bring A Lotus To Chatsworth? Numbers Needed!

Did you bring a Lotus to Chatsworth?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Please "vote" if you did.

• I did bring a Lotus to Chatsworth
    • I didn't (poll needs two options)

We know that a lot of us signed up for Chatsworth and there was loads of us there but I'd like to know exactly how many Lotus' actually turned up.

Please "vote" above if you was there in a Lotus so that we can hopefully get the total number.

I've been looking at photographs and still can't figure out exactly how many as some people dissapeared now and then.

Hopefully this will give us an idea if everyone sees it.

I did mean to take a proper count; I just forgot about it on the day.

This poll aint working either LOL

• Similar Content

• By darryl
      a big thank you to Ann & Paul for generously donating two prizes to this years MLOC summer event
    • By Directors
      For people who attended the recent Chatsworth event then they will be aware of the recent changes happening in the club but for everyone else we thought it beneficial to post up for clarification. We are now a limited company and a member of the MSA (Motor Sports Association), this gives additional benefits for all of our members in being able to push the club forward (as we have a set of directors dedicated to running the club) and allows us to put on more events, obviously this also unfortunately increases the cost of keeping the club going. It is important to note that everyone who helps out on MLOC does it for free and out of their own spare time.

Want to join Midlands Lotus Owners Club? There are two types of MLOC membership available:

- Club member- £12 annually
      - Forum member - Free

Club member - Club membership is available by clicking here to join the club. MLOC is a club run by its members for its members. Without our members we could not continue to operate and all time is donated for free, all proceeds go towards the continuing expansion of the club.

Membership provides a club membership card, MLOC car stickers and calling cards plus a whole range of benefits including discounts on events and merchandise. Also, we are pleased to offer particular company discounts to MLOC members and more information is available in the advertisers section of the site. As part of your membership, you will also receive an electronic copy of the MLOC club magazine. For the MLOC "run" events where there is a £2 fee then this is waived for members.

Club membership costs £12 per year.

Forum member - Provides free access to the forums only and is available by clicking here to register on the forums.

So MLOC is staying free for everyone, if you would like to support the club and can afford to then that would be appreciated as it helps keep the site going and the benefits/rewards will be growing over time as we secure them since we now have someone dedicated to that task.

As a thank you bonus, if you previously donated to MLOC at any time in the past then you may have noticed that you are now a club member, we decided that as a thank you we would give everyone who donated, no matter how much, a years free membership. There will be a separate email coming around soon that details how to get a copy of your membership card should you require it for these members.
    • By the DustRoom
      OK; I'm cutting a load of decals ready for the Chatsworth event this weekend so would like some sort of indication as to how many of each peeps may want (to try and avoid disappointment).

I'll cut some spares for peeps that would maybe want more than 1.

Each decal will be £3.00.

This is just to give me an idea of numbers; after "voting" for your choice you're not obliged to buy these at Chatsworth if you don't want to.

I'll also cut a few in other colours so that people can get an idea of what they may want later as after the event they will be available to buy through the MLOC store.

I'll cut both designs in standard or reverse (reverse is for sticking to the inside of a window):

The "laurel" design (this is 3.25" x 3"):

The "10" design (this is 4.5" x 3"):

The "laurel" design is quite intricate so you'll have to be very careful when removing the decal from the backing paper and again when peeling the application tape off once applied to the surface of whatever you've stuck it to in order to ensure that you don't peel off a bit of the decal.

You'll have to be careful with both obviously but the laurel one has some very tiny details.

You're better off not washing the car after sticking the vinyl to it for about a week so that the vinyl adheres to the surface properly and certainly be careful with pressure washers!

I've had one of the "laurel" design on my window for a good while now and it's still perfectly fine after a number of washes and so forth.

Some pics of them cut and ready (minus application tape so you can see them properly):

And... to make it even more complicated; the "10" can also be cut in a negative format as well (bottom one in this pic):

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use