litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Chatsworth, Anyone Going From Rotherham/sheffield Area?

Is anyone is going from Rotherham/Sheffield area and would like to meet for the drive down to Alfreton? I am leaving Rotherham on Jcn1 M18 and onto M1 at around 6.50am if anyone would like to tag on. smile.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone is going from Rotherham/Sheffield area and would like to meet for the drive down to Alfreton? I am leaving Rotherham on Jcn1 M18 and onto M1 at around 6.50am if anyone would like to tag on. smile.png

hi dazz

we are going from sheffield but i will be driving to hassop station to tag on from there.

Excuse my ignorance but i have only just joined the forum and gather there's a meeting at Chatsworth house tomorrow. Is anyone welcome to just turn up there and if so what time will the meet start and finish.

Yes. You are more than welcome. Not sure what time we will be there. Probably 12 ish I would have thought. I don't think you will miss us....

Oh, welcome by the way. If you have a look thru the chatsworth thread it probably gives the times. But 12 onwards I'm sure we will be there.

Archived