litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Viewing New Posts

I've always previously viewed the forum using the mobile site version. This was great as when i clicked on a thread it would jump straight to the oldest post that i hadn't yet read. I've just bought a shiny new ipad and am now using the standard web version of the site, but whenever i click on a thread now it goes to the first post and i have to work out where i have previously got to by scrolling through. Is there a way of getting it to jump straight to the oldest unread post as it did on my mobile???

Sorry if this is obvious but i cant work it out!

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Automated moderation message:

Topic moved to Website Issues/Q&A section

Its the same as in the mobile version, see here:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/59283-smartphone-thread-page-order/#entry231233

The icon on the left of the text in the "view new content" section takes you to the last unread post, the text link just takes you to the first post as you are finding.

You can also force the mobile skin by choosing "change theme" at the bottom left if you prefer it.

Archived