litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Chatsworth Meet Versus The Weather...

sun tan and a white car, the perfect combination!!!!!

Even if it is raining we better bring our sunglasses to shield our eyes from the glare!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm snitching on Sunday and then sitting by Scatty's car to watch the entertainment lol.

meanie!!! i get enough abuse from mrs scatty without the bruises as well...sleep.png

i bet edeson turns up in a white tshirt as well......plane.gif

its bloody sods law, ive been at curborough today and its been red hot and dry as you like.. i would have happily swapped for a nice day sunday....

I have bought two large brollies today. That's me sorted anyway.

il bring one for your lovely wife then. i dont want her baps getting wet for the picnic....sleep.png

Well the interior of the S2 is not done so that's not a possibility for Sunday if it rains.

Will be keeping a close eye and seeing if I can actually come in the 340 without drowning. Really can't leave it sat at Chatsworth all day in the rain - it won't do it any good at all.

Anyone got a large gazebo they could bring????

Do you have a cover for it?

My custom made cover goes from the windscreen wiper to the back of the boot lid so may well cover most of your aperture?

.............cover most of your aperture?

Didn't realise it was that sort of meet ;)

No cover at all for mine. Just a soft indoor one that I use in the garage. Driven it in the rain but never had to leave it standing in the rain before.

Didn't realise it was that sort of meet wink.png

Wouldn't want you to get a soggy backside! wink.png

I'll have the cover in my boot anyway, so you can borrow it if you need to.

This is it:

Bescan Cover 1.jpg

Is this really going ahead on Sunday ???? Not that I want to pi?? Anyone off but just checked the weather forecast again and doesn't look good, I've been driving around the south midlands all day and conditions are bordering on the dangerous side that's with out dry performance tyres ?????

Archived