litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Volunteers Needed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone email me tom-tom file and a google map link please. Needed urgently for the MSA application.

jon @ midlandslotus .co.uk

(no spaces)

Thanks.

TO ALL CHATSWORTH EVENT ATTENDEES

Please can you ensure you are a signed up member of SELOC. Due to MSA insurance purposes we require all attendees to the run to be members of SELOC.

Once you are registered you can sign up to the event listing here:

http://forums.seloc.org/showevent.php?eid=3312

This is important for all people looking to attend the whole days events

Thank you.

Hi Dean

Got the route stuff thanks.

I was planning on making my way to Hassop and meeting their rather than the first point as it's sort of in the wrong direction.

How mnay people are joining each leg of the run? I would imagine that there will be others planning on going straight to Hassop too?

If you can get an idea on number per leg then we can work out how many 'leaders; we need at each stage.

Cheers

Hi Dean

Got the route stuff thanks.

I was planning on making my way to Hassop and meeting their rather than the first point as it's sort of in the wrong direction.

How mnay people are joining each leg of the run? I would imagine that there will be others planning on going straight to Hassop too?

If you can get an idea on number per leg then we can work out how many 'leaders; we need at each stage.

Cheers

Dr H

I have asked people to let me know if they are not doing the run from the beginning, otherwise I will assume they are.

There will likely still be upwards of 50 people, probably nearer 60 people on the run from the start so we need 5 group leaders plus myself, from the beginning. It will get too complicated if we have different groups/leaders on different legs. Those that join the run later can join the back of a group but will need to be briefed, and ask a group leader for a pack which will comprise the run route, maps, Chatsworth discounted entry voucher etc.

Can we get a list going now of who is prepared to lead a group?

1. Russelld

2. Lotusram

3. IGYW

4. Deanb

5. Darryl

6. Martin R

7. R.I.B

Are all you guys above confirmed? Muchas Gracias if the answer is Si.

Dean

1. Russelld : Yes

2. Lotusram

3. IGYW

4. Deanb

5. Darryl

6. Martin R + Liz. Yes.

7. R.I.B yes

if you're stuck for leaders I don't mind as long as I can get the route to program into my sat nav in time.

Archived