litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc@chatsworth 2012 Food Orders

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last shout out for anyone that hasn't placed a breakfast order - time is running out guys. Send me a PM.

One other thing - and I hope this is not controversial - Mrs Bower will be ordering the food for the picnic tomorrow. Will all those that have ordered the picnic please commit to paying the 6 or 7 quid per person EVEN IF THEY DROP OUT?

This is because the picnic is to be supplied at the cost price of the food only. No one is taking a profit, and so there is no margin which can absorb a few no-shows. If people order a picnic but do not attend and therefore pay for it, either those that do attend would have to pay more or Mrs Bower would have to stand the shortfall (she is obviously paying for the food up front).

I hope people agree that this is fair, and in accordance with the spirit of the club, but would welcome other views/affirmation/other suggestions.

I don't expect many no-shows, unless it p*ss*s it down. That's what I'm worried about.

Dean

BUMP!

Have all attendees seen this yet? I hope so!

Dean

dean you will have no problems from me and the missus.I appreciate the effort you have put in for the day .looking forward to it .not long now.see you at the starting point.

cheers Daz.

Dean,

Not sure if you have me for two on the picnic........................If not is it too late ??

Dave and Chirstie

Dave don't worry I've got you. You were one of the early ones.

Archived