litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was good mate thanks. 2 Elises, a monster vx turbo and a Noble made for a nice sight. You were missed though.

I think the route was OK but we will wait and see what the guys thought.

Great morning out - many thanks for organising Dean :)

Route was really good, nice mix of twistys & straights all flowed really nicely together!

Won't be there in July but sure it will be an epic day!!!

Very good route Dean.

The section from Owler bar down through Froggat had some nice sweeping bends and these roads were a lot quieter than the main Sunday driver routes. A good choice for later in the run when there is more traffic. smile.png .

I had forgotten how impressive Chatsworth is. It will be a great day!

Great run out and lovely roads. If dry will be a awesome day out. Dean, you probably lost me when counting - frantically trying to keep my humble 1600cc Elise in view of the Nobel screaming off into the horizon - no chance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

happydance.gif This Chatsworth thing is all getting quite exciting!

Has the pre brekky route been posted or given out yet? Or is it secret until the meet up at the services...

It's a secret to all but the group leaders!

It will be given out on the day

You could volunteer as a reserve group leader if you wanted a sneaky peek, but would have to take the oath of secrecy!

Archived