litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I will be doing the MLOC@Chatsworth run route in full next Sunday morning. A sort of dress rehearsal.

Due to the large number of attendees we will need at least 5 (plus me) volunteers to lead groups. It would help if group leaders could make it next Sunday but if not no sweat I can let them have the route to test-drive on another day.

So far team leaders are:

Russelld

lotusram

Itgivesyouwings

Any more takers? Some familiarity with Derbyshire's roads would help but not essential.

Meet at 7.30 am on 11th June, Swanwick services (A38, nr Alfreton). Anyone welcome. We will be back at Swanwick about noon.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean, good for me see you next Sunday. Will be a good run out before heading to Le Mans the following Wednesday.

Excellent. When I put this post up I thought sod's law would mean no-one could do it.

We need some more volunteers to lead groups on the Chatsworth event. The trial run on Sunday is not essential - I can provide route maps and directions if people want to do a practice run on a different day.

Anyone keen?

We just need sensible people who will drive at a sensible pace, and will make all of the right turns (in the right order!).

BTW anyone that fancies it is welcome on Sunday - you won't be press-ganged in to becoming a group leader I promise!

Dean

Archived