litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Whats A 'warning Point'

Moderating type gentlemen and or ladies.

As above -- I dont have any shown but what are they for and why are they below my user name on my posts.

Did I miss something ??.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its nothing to worry about, you can only see your own warning points (of which you have none) and not anybody elses. Moderators get to see everybody's warning points so they can see if the person is on their way to a ban.

Automated moderation message:

Topic moved to Website Issues/Q&A section

• 4 months later...

Warning points are give by moderators as part of a warning to members that their behaviour on the forum is unacceptble.

I don't remember giving anyone any as 99.9999% of members are perfectly behaved on here.

As for the negative number under your avatar. I've just check your reputation history, but can only find 1+ against your post on the recent stiff gear change thread.

Users can give a + or a - on a particular post you make if they think it's useful or malicious.

I wonder if you have ever posted on a King K thread? I received a number of - hits to my reputation from a certain person.

Archived