litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Induction

chudwick

Hi All,

I have an ITG induction kit fitted to my S2 "k series". I noticed the intake hose was rattling around in the side pod only to find the hose has a split through it where it is zip tied to the car! Has anyone any advice on replacements? Neoprene or Silicon etc. and where to get one from? (102mm ID x 500mm according to the spec sheet)

Thanks in advance

Rich

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not familiar with the ITG hose but as a first fix, can you not tie-wrap it one "ring" further up the hose ? There's usually plenty of spare length.

When I replaced mine (S1, Hurricane) I used double layer stuff from Demon Tweeks - it's lasted for years.

Not familiar with the ITG hose but as a first fix, can you not tie-wrap it one "ring" further up the hose ? There's usually plenty of spare length.

When I replaced mine (S1, Hurricane) I used double layer stuff from Demon Tweeks - it's lasted for years.

Unfortunately the split is in the middle of the length of intake pipe so cannot move the tie! Needs replacing.

Cheers

Archived