litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Is Your Lotus

christurbo

Is your Lotus your main car or a weekend blast/ 2nd car????  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Is your Lotus your main car or a weekend blast/ 2nd car????

• Its my main car
    • Its my weekend/fun/2nd car

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's me every day motor but I usually walk to work. Not had a car for over a year and managed fine without, so I guess it's halfway between a weekend blaster and a weekday shopping trolley. Hmm, shopping trolley... not a bad description after the thing tried to kill me on the A625 the other evening. Luckily I recalled the old saying "if you don't catch it first time, both feet in" just in the nick of time :)

me too - only car, although I too normally walk to work (I'm sick of people asking what it is, and how much I paid for it - oh and saying "You must be earning too much" - when in truth it's not about the cash.. I bet 80% of cars in our car park cost more than my S1)

Ours is an occasional toy. :D

For going to work, shopping, etc, I either use the 205, or the Monster that Reg built! B)

And I'm just about to start building a mid Motorbike Engined Super Scamp, so we'll 'soon' have another vehicle to play in! :clap:

Mr Reg also has a Sportive Astra van , which he uses do his Locksmithery! ;)

Oh, and an old Bantam, which needs some TLC REG, SORT IT!!! :D

E. ;)

My Elise is my daily driver, my other car's an Elise too.............

PS We're about to get matching stickers to put in our matching cars "My other car's an Elise"......yippee!

Archived