litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

'thats Batman's Car'

MrSimba

Washed the car this morning and two young children walked past, one shouted out to his sister 'look it's batmans car!" she said 'no it's not...' he shouted back 'yes it is... look his suits in the window!' :blink:

His sister agreed now it was definatly 'batmans' car and they carried on up the road!

When I turned round I saw my neighbour had been to a fancy dress last night as Batman and left the outfit hanging up in the window!

Both their parents and myself were literally crying with laughter! :lol:

5217fff5ad_md.jpg

a3328d14ba_md.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

My next door neighbours kids call me Batman as well!!

They think I drive the Batmobile. Alas, I have no outfit to prove it, but then I say Batman needs time off from his busy schedule too!

lol at the outfit though! Genius!

Haha fab story, loving their imagination.

My children think I'm loaded coz of my car. Haha. They all go crazy when they see it with lots of "wow", "bad" and "sick" when they see it :D

Took a photo actually last week of some small childs, Very sticky, clearly admiring, hand prints all over my front light!

Anyone got any finger print powder :D the hand prints look pretty cute though to be fair ( they are tiny) I haven't had the heart to erase them.

Archived