litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc's 10Th Year Celebration Party/event

Curborough would be great with some track time. The only problem is that there isn't much to 'do' there other than be on track as the facilities are limited. I'd be up for it though.

Would a run to Whilton Mill be another option? The Mill House might be a reasonable catered option, with a bit of a fun karting event too. The car park is also big enough to arrange a photo opportunity if required.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Could I suggest that we have a meet at an existing motorsport event? Shelsley Walsh has the Midland Sprint championship on the 5th and 6th of May 2012 so we could meet there and perhaps have a bbq or meal at a local hostelry after?

I'm not really seeing an appetite on this thread to organise a big event!

Could always do Curborough. 500 quid to hire for the whole day. Get a BBQ organised/ hog roast. Few beers and camping could be fun. Could do a variety of track events etc with handicaps to make it possible for anyone to win. Happy to help arrange.

Could always do Curborough. 500 quid to hire for the whole day. Get a BBQ organised/ hog roast. Few beers and camping could be fun. Could do a variety of track events etc with handicaps to make it possible for anyone to win. Happy to help arrange.

Sounds good to me

Could I suggest that we have a meet at an existing motorsport event? Shelsley Walsh has the Midland Sprint championship on the 5th and 6th of May 2012 so we could meet there and perhaps have a bbq or meal at a local hostelry after?

I'm not really seeing an appetite on this thread to organise a big event!

I think that's a really good idea!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could I suggest that we have a meet at an existing motorsport event? Shelsley Walsh has the Midland Sprint championship on the 5th and 6th of May 2012 so we could meet there

Shelsley Walsh has the STRATSONE RESTAURANT , that serves both excellant breakfast & lunches . On that particular w/e the restaurant can also be PREBOOKED for an excellant dinner , on the Friday or Saturday evenings

Archived