litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc's 10Th Year Celebration Party/event

MLOC was started on the 8th May 2002, I have started this thread to give us time to plan something to celebrate our tenth anniversary!

I guess the first thing is ideas! What would people like to do/go to and we can then work out our budget?

Second thing, anyone want to help out with the organisation/getting involved?

Anything else at this stage to add?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking that organising a social day at Lladow would be great as people could meet up as a social event and play on track. But llandow is not the midland.

May be we could organise a social day at curborough with a bit of sprinting activities???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about doing something else too like the photoshoot we did for the 60th anniversary, that really got everyone together :)

Obviously the helicopter is optional lol.

Park next to a really tall building for someone to photograph from the top of. The Eiffel Tower will do...

Curborough may not be spacious enough for a large photoshoot. I'm sure there's an airfield or 3 closeby we could possible use.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived